Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall asleep on the couch for a couple hours.

Whoa! Awake! Why am I up?

Wait, what IS that?

Is that...

Oh, shit! Is it raining?!

Rain on the day of an outdoor festival after a three week drought? Eff you very much, Mother Nature! Do you know how excited I was about the green pavilion? I was going to talk to people about green roofs, compost gardening, organic food, sustainability and all that jazz! It is in your best interest that people learn about such things! This day comes but once a year! Don't even get me started on the street food! 
Argh, the street food!!!!!!!!

Wait, what's that?

Oh! Lightning too?

You make me mad.



Damnit. The street food!!!



anger all around.
fine. I'm going to bed. 
We'll see what happens in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream that this happen..it's not raining right now though but it's wet..shall see!!!

    ReplyDelete