Monday, September 27, 2010

Pockets, pie, and dangerously adorable bowler hats

- Monday night dance fest with Spirit Animal and Fitz and the Tantrums!
- “This is vina. She's a big foodie (I couldn't hear the rest but I nodded along like I did)” which basically translates to “All this girl does is talk about food.”
- On that note — pie!! Dangerously Delicious Pies,  I wish I had more reasons to go to your neck of the woods and eat pie. Iron and Judy had apple. Laura had a white chocolate situation. I had bacon and Gruyère quiche. I love me some quiche. 
- Chapstick flying out of my pocket during the marathon dancing. Finding it ten minutes later and, to Judy's chagrin, picking it up and using it. Shoot, that's my favorite chapstick!
- The entire crowd crouching down and springing back up together. That was fun.
- I think Fitz and the Tantrums are my favorite not TGK/Spirit Animal group thus far. Not that I didn't love the free cake and Oliver Future (Happiness Future, heyyy) experience but FATT was some damn catchy good times. I guess this is another reason why pie is better than cake.
- I've been listening to Pickin' Up The Pieces and The Cost of Living all week. Happiest commute week ever. Side note, don't listen to Makin' It Work if you want to maintain the posted speed limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment