Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love the internets. Probably too much.

via vina:  Every morning I post: a song, my breakfast, my lunch, ensemble, what I dreamt the night prior, and a photo. There is no proper capitalization. Hell, there's barely a semblance of proper grammar. I usually jot down my dreams in my phone while I'm still half-asleep. These notes don't always make sense later. I try to match photo to song. In the past 334 days, I've missed less than five posts — something I find both commendable and slightly pathetic.

viva vina: via vina without all the dream nonsense. Anecdotes or lyrics occasionally included.

lucky lemonade: Food photos. I'm actually surprised it wasn't the first tumblr I made. Y'all know how I do.

I love you, blog!: Spreading love and happiness with Justin. It started along the lines of:  “Hey, let's go to Southside.” “I love Southside!” or “I think there's cake.” “I LOVE CAKE.” We consolidated them for your viewing pleasure.

Flickr: You know, where I post my photos.

SoA Green: Garden times!

Twitter: I love me some Twitter. I had to take detox breaks last year (heh, sad). I don't post as often as I used to, then again I didn't have this many blogs last year.

Twitpic: Like Twitter, but visual!

I'm amazed you guys follow me. I love you guys.

Side note, these are just my personal blogs. We haven't even started talking about the collective ones.  I hate that word, blog.

1 comment: