Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy T.Hanks Giving!

What I'm listening to on the way to the third Thanksgiving dinner:
- The Black Keys. I forgot the stuffing. Hold on, I'll Run Right Back and get it.
- the upbeat songs from the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack. Mighty fine pickin' and a-singin'.
- Basia Bulat. My sunglasses!
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. Yo Mike, yo Mike. Who's that girl in the corner right there? Oh, that's Alina.
- Ugly Casanova. Here's to Now.

To my black Friday shoppers out there: you are brave and I hope you were able to get whatever on-sale items you coveted enough to camp for after a full Thanksgiving dinner. That is dedication. I went home and slept. 

This is the extent of my black Friday shopping:


Wait, that's a lie. I bought a five dollar mp3 album on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment