Wednesday, November 16, 2011

People say we monkey around!

Peter: Dude i want a pet. I want pets. I want a squad of monkeys who will only answer to me to do my bidding.
me: What kind of Wicked Witch of the West shit is that?
Peter: and wreak havoc according to every petty whim that crosses my mind. I want them to sling poop at girls who reject me whether its because no, they dont have any pencils I can borrow or no, they will not dance with me just because i dont have pants on. Everyone will be shitfaced.
me: Damn, Peter Lee. That doesn't sound bitter at all.
Peter: Admit it, vina. You'd love to have a monkey squad. Think of having your id incarnated in 8 hellaciously strong and agile shit-machines.
me: You right, you right. Also, I'm going to train them to sing The Monkees. Hey, hey, we're the Monkees! People say we monkey around!

No comments:

Post a Comment