Wednesday, October 16, 2013

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying, “Come and see.”



The introduction of this song scares me so much and they (asshole genius filmmakers) are constantly using it in horror movies. I've been watching a lot of Sleepy Hollow before bed and it was in the pilot episode, right before Moloch the demon flash-lunges at the camera. 

A. I don't know if there's a proper term for what I mean. Flash lunge? The thing where it's a split second and all of a sudden they're closer than they were. Come on, that scene in The Ring where Samara comes out the television. Yes. That. 

B.  I kept typing lunch for lunge. One track mind, you know how it is. 

C. It doesn't really help my argument that this song is terrifying when the thumbnail for the Soundcloud widget is a happy-ass dandelion. Thanks for detracting from my statement entirely, Soundcloud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment