Thursday, October 10, 2013

and I won't have my sister, who was once the Queen of the Mardi Gras, sit at a table with a pickle-shooting train!


I tried to explain Nothing But Trouble, one of my favorite movies, to someone today. It did not go well. 

“Oh! It's this great movie with John Candy, Dan Akroyd, Chevy Chase, Demi Moore, even one of the Baldwin brothers, 2PAC IS IN IT! Chevy Chase and Demi Moore go on some road trip and they end up at this crazy jail/courthouse/funhouse situation. Dan Akroyd is this super crazy-ass old judge, some druggies get chomped in this wild can-crusher thing, there are these twins, Bobo and Lil Debil. YOU JUST GOTTA WATCH IT OK!!”

I don't care if Nothing But Trouble won a bunch of awards for being the worst movie ever. I love and quote it all the time, especially that pickle-shooting train line. Ah, that gets me every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment