Sunday, October 20, 2013


I watched three Jason Statham movies in a row today (Blitz, Safe, & Parker) so I feel like a change of pace is in order. Quill, however, looks like a crying movie and that's just not going to happen. You can't fool me with that adorable puppy, Netflix. I learned my lesson with Marley & Me, or as I like to call it, “that movie that made me cry so hard I got dehydrated.” Not to mention that it's hard to get things done (laundry, organizing, all that jazz) when subtitles are involved.  

Have I ever mentioned that I on the sneak love Jason Statham movies? The first Transporter came out on my nineteenth birthday and the man has not aged a day since. Fuckit, let's go for a fourth. Killer Elite? I hate the word elite, but ok, let's do this. 

...my life is more than food, movies, and funny things that my friends say, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Or your could watch Quills, with a 'S', if you're feelin up for an erotic post-revolutionary France period movie starring Geoffrey Rush, Kate Winslet, and Joaquin Pheonix. Rowr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've never seen that! There's this other movie about some poet that LOOKED promising, but turned out to be emo as all get down, like girl was crying in her room with some butterflies.

      Delete