Thursday, October 17, 2013


I laid down on the couch to rest my eyes for fifteen minutes. Woke up two hours later. It is now one in the morning. I could go to bed, should go to bed, but I have to complete weeding out my books to donate tomorrow. Random late night sushi craving. Do I really need this book about 70s films? Yes. Should I hold onto this book about Adobe CS3? Using CS6 now, so that's debatable. Why the hell do I own so many coffee mugs? My plans for Saturday were canceled so now I get to do nothing. I love doing nothing. There aren't enough hours in the day for all the nothings I want to accomplish. You do realize, of course, that this post serves entirely as procrastination for getting up and going through my books, right? You're so smart and I adore you. Now watch me work. 

Photo via Touch of Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment