Sunday, June 13, 2010

Germany v. Australia, second half

3:35: Haha, Lahm means dance in Lao.

3:38 [via text]
Meekus: It's all about Podolski #10 anyways! I want to be his friend.
me: Why's his shirt so damn tight?
Meekus: He should be naked.
me: I know, right.

3:40 Damn, Australia. Any chance to call a foul, eh?

3:44 Oh snap. That was kind of intense. So close for Germany.

3:47 That long-haired ref could be a villain from a Miami Vice/Desperado situation.

3:49 Schweinsteiger just mean-mugged the hell out of Valeri for tripping him.

3:50 Australia's goalie is on point.

3:53. Nevermind. Germany scores a goal!

3:56 AHHHHHH Cacau scores! Aww so happy. Influx of raucous laughing texts from the Meeks.

3:57 Phoebe is calling me. Ignore. Sorry, Pheebs.

3:58 Pheebs is calling me again! Ignore. Send a text saying I'll call her back later.

3:59 It must suck to be that guy holding up that sign the entire time.

4:00 Jedinak, your hair flows so delightfully when you run.

4:02 I want coffee but don't want to get up from my chair.

4:03 Crowd shot of Aussie fans. That guy is wearing a hat of yellow and green hair. Yeah.

4:07 Why do Culina's shoes look more yellow than everyone else's?

4:09 Damn, Germany's goalie threw that ball back with feeling. What is his name?

4:11 The crowd/field noise sounds like buzzing bees.

4:11 Last five minutes. Commentator says "it's not over yet." Yeah, ok.

4:13: Come on, Australia. At least score one goal. Pa: They're trying, ok! I don't see you playing!

4:14: Do I want to get up at 7 AM to watch Netherlands v. Denmark? We'll see.

4:15 Damn, Australia. You suck. I have family there. They must be so sad.

4:16 Oh, an additional 3 minutes. Cool.

4:17 Wilkshire has some raccoon eyes. 

4:18 Cacau just got a card for falling theatrically. I didn't even know that was an option.

4:19 Germany wins! That was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment