Thursday, June 3, 2010

“I really want to go outside and stop to see your day. You really want to stay inside and sleep the light away.”
Go Outside | Cults

+ Durkl block party aka hipster/scenester central
+ The escalator that sounded like the worst marching band ever
+ Traipsing all over Adams Morgan searching for a block party that isn't scheduled for September. Thanks, Daniel Dean.
+ Almost getting beaned in the face by a wayward frisbee in Kalorama Park
+ Floral limunada. Refreshing but too sweet. I like street vendor/food trucks.
+ Sweetgreen frozen yogurt. Wish I had one with mango and coconut.
+ I learned that I take a lot of photos with the color yellow in them. Yellow makes me happy. Man, that makes me feel all Trini from Power Rangers. 
+ Community gardens and green roofs!
+ Lauren “I love that you brought your camera. I brought my point & shoot. I mean, my point and wait a year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment