Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ice cream parlours, sausage fest frisbee golf, CHIPMUNK!

Pa: So, yesterday I played frisbee golf...
me: WHAT. Me too! Well, I saw it.
Pa: Where were you?
me: Burke Lake.
Pa: Is that off 123?
me: yes.
Pa: I was there!!!
me: WHAT?!
[hugging]

me: I just had plain frozen yogurt with a rhubarb compote. Lots of mosquitoes but nice.
Meekus: Rhubarb always sounds like the name of a fat man to me. :D

[via gmail]
Sofia: Vina is bringing plates and cutlery. I'm bringing a bunch of snack foods, like olives, goat cheese, crackers, fruit, croissants and so on. And I'm bringing a huge blanket. What else do you guys want to bring?
Angela: Well, I am only a little suprised that the Food Queen..you know who you are VINA... is only bringing plates and cutlery..my mouth has only been watering over your food photos. I see your all tease and no play, Woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment