Friday, June 4, 2010

Teleport: To travel from one point to another without physically crossing the distance between the two points; To move an object in this fashion, as by telekinesis


Pa: If you could have a super power, what would you want?
me: Teleportation.
Pa: Me too, where would you go?
me: Cinque Terre. Wherever.
Pa: Damn, everyone has these exotic locations picked out. I had William & Mary (to visit Lorraine).

Why?
a. Save on gas money! Late for work? No problem!
b. Save on airfare! No money? BAM, I'm in Bali.
c. “Yo vina, so and so is having a show in (insert far away location) and I have an extra ticket. Too bad you live in Virginia!” Too bad your face! I’m there.
d. I’m cooking something and the ingredient that would take it from yummy to “DAMN, THIS IS DELICIOUS” is in Europe.

No contest, folks. Teleportation is where it’s at.

1 comment:

  1. that would be badass.. i would also like the ability to be invisible..i would scare people ALLLLL the time..LMAO.. can u just image.. i would also paint my face to scare them extra

    ReplyDelete